Are you planning to visit Southeast Asia? If yes, then I must explore the myth and magic of Myanmar with the 11-day trip some of its very exciting attractions. So, book your adventurous Myanmar tour package to spend your precious time in Yangon where the golden Shwedagon Pagoda shines in the sunset, and enjoy a lot of sides Myanmar’ soul and heart in between the home-cooked cuisine, tranquil temples, floating lake islands, grassroots culinary wizardry, and the local handmade industry. A lot of methods of transports, from airplane to bike, bike to canoe, prepare for your trip suitable, authentic and exciting adventures across this amazing land, as you explore a country which represents the twenty years ago of Southeast Asia.
Why You Will Enjoy This Trip?
Here, you will be spending the afternoon time for sightseeing the temple town of Bagan by bicycle. It is an amazing path to see a lot of enormous stupas, temples, and pagodas.
Enjoy an activity pressed action plan for Mandalay. Visit the wonderful Mandalay Palace, visit a nearby town and cloister, and find the slope top pagodas of Sagaing.
Explore the Inle Lake on a peaceful canoe trip, that is trailed by a boat trip through its coasting islands and nearby town industries.
Be stunned by Shwedagon Pagoda at nightfall. Myanmar’s strict crown gem wakes up in the sunset, with a huge number of sparkling precious stones on its golden stupa.
Is This Trip Right for You?
- The highlights of this eleven days trip are awesome for tourists who are looking for a taste of this country over a short time. If you are sightseeing for something more amazing then you must think about the longer best of Myanmar trip or spend your extra time in beautiful Yangon.
- There are two days of visiting by road in a private minibus from Mandalay to Inle Lake (approx. 9.5 hrs), and Mandalay to Bagan (approx. 5 hrs). And it is a great chance to look out the amazing and beautiful scenery.
- There is a reasonable amount of walking included – sometimes like barefoot and sometimes up steep steps to clasp amazing views. Must remember that a lot of religious attractions required footwear to be detached before entry.
- You can feel humid and hot even in winter. And the hottest months are March and April, whereas there incline to be higher levels of rainfall from May to late October. So, amid this time humidity is generally high that’s why we must remember to planning for travel here during summer.
What Is Included in This Tour?
- Accommodation with daily breakfast.
- English Speaking local guides.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle.
- All entrance fees and zone fee as per program
- Cold towels and water during sightseeing
- All application local and government taxes.
What Is Not Included?
- Air U.S. – Yangon- U.S.
- Visa & Travel Insurance
- Lunch & Dinners
- Laundry, Soda, telephone, tips
- Personal expenses.